Deriv (Europe) Ltd in Malta is currently looking to recruit a Compliance Officer
to join their team on a full-time basis.
About the Role:
As a Compliance Officer
at Deriv.com, you will ensure that our group of companies worldwide conduct their business operations in full compliance with relevant national and international laws and regulations.
- Work with the Head of Compliance to ensure group companies comply with AML, KYC, and Data Protection laws and regulations.
- Plan and direct internal programs and policies to empower all departments with the knowledge, awareness, and practices of regulatory compliance.
- Track laws and regulations that may affect all group companies and implement necessary changes to internal policies in order to manage and mitigate our risk and exposure.
- Screen and approve website content and marketing promotions.
- Review and monitor business contracts and agreements entered into by group companies worldwide.
- Assist with regulatory audits and annual statutory audits of group companies worldwide.
- A bachelor’s degree in commerce or any business-related field, law, or risk management
- A good understanding of corporate, legal, or regulatory compliance
- Thorough understanding of Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Know Your Customer (KYC) processes
- The ability to draft and review legal documents and prepare license applications
- A proactive approach in problem-solving
- The ability to absorb and understand varied compliance matters in a number of international jurisdictions
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent proficiency in spoken and written English
Perks and benefits:
What’s good to have:
- Growth-inducing challenges
- Productive work atmosphere
- Cooperation, support, and empowerment
- Career progression opportunities
- Market-based salary
- Annual performance bonus
- Health benefits
- Casual dress code
- Travel and internet allowances
We are the Compliance team, responsible for managing regulatory compliance within the company. We perform a wide range of tasks, such as ensuring operational compliance with regulations, assisting with regulatory audits and annual statutory audits, conducting anti-fraud checks on clients, and analysing trade and payment activities for abuse. Our work is essential to the company’s sustainability and ambition.
Deriv (Europe) Ltd:
Founded in 1999, Deriv.com (formerly Binary.com) is a pioneer in online trading. We enable our customers to trade on the world’s financial markets. Focused on customer-centric solutions, we aspire to be the world’s leading online trading service provider. A career at Deriv.com offers you the opportunity to make an impact in a fast-growing organisation that’s at the cutting edge of online trading technology.