Clobet Limited is currently looking to recruit a Compliance Officer
to join their growing team in Malta.
Education & Experience:
- Assist in regular compliance reports, AML, and Responsible Gaming monitoring;
- Ensure operations within the company are compliant towards the company's procedures;
- Making use of provided tools to recognize and investigate problematic or suspicious behavior;
- Assisting with due diligence and enhanced due diligence procedures;
- Assisting in existing and future projects;
- Maintaining proper documentation related to company processes and procedures.
- A minimum of 1 years' experience in a similar compliance role possibly within the igaming sector ;
- Experience in KYC procedures specifically due diligence;
- Qualifications in compliance or AML would be considered an asset.
Will be considered advantageous for this role:
- Bachelor's Degree in Legal & Compliance; or equivalent;
- Must be residing in Malta.
- Compliance experience within the gaming industry;
- Experience in a similar role in any industry;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and/or Spanish;
- Good communication skills in Maltese;
- Be able to work on own initiative;
Clobet Limited, a company established in Malta in 2019 and licensed to offer lottery and online casino games. Our culture is defined by our values and the daily effort for how we work and lead. A great team is a basis for all we’ve achieved, and for all the success ahead of us. Do you want to join a great team? Whether you are in Malta or anywhere in the world, do not hesitate to apply
- Highly organized;
- Dynamic and positive personality;
- Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills;
- Good analytical skills with the ability to define and resolve the issue;
- Deadline-Oriented and able to prioritize and multi-task.