Our Client an international company operating in Oil and Gas is currently seeking to recruit an experienced Compliance Executive to join their Malta team.
- Collect documents from new counterparties for KYC, EDD, and CDD checks using a variety of platforms
- Conduct research to verify information that has been provided with the use of World check and internet searches.
- Allocating risk assessments to clients
- Preparation of reports according to management requested
- Undertake periodic reviews including updating of KYC policies and procedures to ensure the group stays in line with updated practices
- Analyse existing policies and procedures relating to new customer research and account analysis to ensure compliance and make suggestions for improvements to these processes.
Experience and Education
- Minimum 4 years work experience in a similar role
- A tertiary Level of Education
- Experience within Oil and Gas is not necessary however would be considered a great asset.
- Be detailed orientated, ability to multitask and work well with minimum supervision
- Fluent in English with working knowledge in French considered an asset