Deriv (Europe) Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a Compliance Executive
to join their team on a full-time basis.
We are the Compliance team, responsible for managing regulatory compliance within the company. We perform a wide range of tasks, such as ensuring operational compliance with regulations, assisting with regulatory audits and annual statutory audits, conducting anti-fraud checks on clients, and analysing trade and payment activities for abuse. Our work is essential to the company’s sustainability and ambition.
As a Compliance Executive
at Deriv, you will ensure that our group of companies worldwide conduct their business operations in full compliance with relevant national and international laws and regulations.
What you have:
- Work with the Head of Compliance to ensure Deriv Group companies comply with AML, KYC, and Data Protection laws and regulations.
- Plan and direct internal programmes and policies to empower all departments with the knowledge, awareness, and practices of regulatory compliance.
- Track laws and regulations that may affect all group companies and implement necessary changes to internal policies in order to manage and mitigate our risk and exposure.
- Screen and approve website content and marketing promotions.
- Review and monitor business contracts and agreements entered into by group companies worldwide.
- Assist with regulatory audits and annual statutory audits of group companies worldwide.
What’s good to have:
- A university degree in a related field
- A good understanding of/exposure to corporate, legal, or regulatory compliance
- Thorough understanding of anti-money laundering (AML) and Know Your Customer (KYC) processes and other compliance matters in multiple jurisdictions
- The ability to draft and review legal documents and prepare licence applications
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills
What we’ll give you:
- Diploma in risk management and compliance (ICA)
Deriv (Europe) Ltd:
Founded in 1999, Deriv.com (formerly Binary.com) is a pioneer in online trading. We enable our customers to trade on the world’s financial markets. Focused on customer-centric solutions, we aspire to be the world’s leading online trading service provider. A career at Deriv.com offers you the opportunity to make an impact in a fast-growing organisation that’s at the cutting edge of online trading technology.
- Exciting work challenges
- Collaborative work environment
- Career advancement opportunities
- Market-based salary
- Annual performance bonus
- Health benefits
- Casual dress code
- Travel and internet allowances
- Training sessions and webinars to help you advance your career
- Intensive and interesting onboarding programme for newcomers
- State-of-the-art tech stack
- Inspiring work environment and creative freedom