Our client is seeking a Compliance Executive to join their growing team of professionals.
- Carrying out due diligence, risk assessments and compliance checks;
- Preparing annual compliance plans and reporting on their implementation;
- Preparing periodic reports for the authorities including the FIAU and MFSA;
- Dealing with general compliance queries;
- Preparing and submitting of CRS and FATCA reports;
- Applicants need to have at least 3 years in a similar role preferably within a corporate services entity
- Well versed with the internal and external obligations and reporting requirements pertaining to the compliance function
- Applicants would also need to be proficient in communicating in English & Maltese
- Compliance related certifications would be considered an asset
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to manage deadlines
- Self-motivated and able to work both independently and as part of a team;
- Excellent communication in English (both orally and in writing)
- Personal credibility and integrity.
- To be highly meticulous and detail-oriented.