One of our clients is currently recruiting for an analyst to join their team.
- Assisting in the monitoring of the promotional efforts of the Regulated Entities, to ensure that the regulatory requirements in this regard are being complied with;
- Assisting in carrying out an assessment of the disclosures being made to clients/customers of regulated entities to ensure that these are fair, clear and not misleading;
- Assisting in the drafting of the material to be used for the educational campaigns to be launched during that year;
- Assisting in identifying any potential risks which may be posed by certain activities of Regulated Persons and which would need to be addressed from a supervisory perspective;
- Assuming responsibility for the management and development of direct reports;
- carrying out ‘ad hoc’ assignments related to specific regulatory and supervisory issues that may arise from time to time and to report on the outcome of such assignments as may be appropriate;
- Undertaking any other tasks as delegated by senior management in line with the exigencies of the Function
Education and Experience:
- A degree level of education is essential
- A minimum of three years of local experience working within financial services.
- Candidates coming from an insurance background will be preferred
- Familiarity with the 'conduct of business rulebook' would be a significant asset.
- Be analytical
- Be assertive yet approachable
- Have good presentation skills