Em@Ney Plc in Malta is looking to recruit an AML/Risk Officer
to join their team on a full-time basis.
*Candidates applying MUST be fluent in English and Italian.
- Carry out due diligence, risk assessment, and compliance checks;
- Undertake periodic reviews and risk assessments of existing client relationships and business;
- Undertaking periodic reviews of client files;
- Maintain all relevant compliance registers and files in line with regulatory requirements;
- Ensure all incidents are identified, recorded, and escalated to the MLRO;
- Ensure compliance with company and other relevant regulations at all times.
Founded in 2011, the Company is involved in issuing electronic money, payment services, payment circuits, and innovative Internet banking solutions. Em@ney’s clients can count on the highly professional Team, specialized in both, financial and technological fields, which allows us to offer them the most advanced technology, secure and fast services, and above all, fully customizable solutions. The Em@ney payments platform guarantees safe transactions without the risks of money laundering or terrorist financing threats, due to the absence of anonymous users and the use of very sophisticated security screening tools. That’s why, Em@ney PLC is the ideal “one-stop” partner for all your payments, recursive transactions, offering low-cost compliant customization and attractive co-branding solutions. Our mission is to contribute to the business growth of our corporate partners by offering them simple and problem-free payment solutions.
- 2 years experience;
- Must be fluent In English and Italian;
- Experience in a financial institution;
- Degree in law or economics;
- Able to work in a team.