Our Client an international gaming company that has offices open in Malta is seeking to recruit an AML Officer to join their team.
- Carrying out Due Diligence checks of new and existing customers
- Ensuring records are accurate in all systems and that supporting documentation is uploaded and analyzed within agreed timelines.
- Communicating professionally and confidently with stakeholders both internally and externally
- Preparing AML and Player Protection management information which is then presented to the management team.
- Performing PEP, Sanction checks, and analyzing the results to eliminate or confirm matches.
- Ensuring that action is taken on customer accounts in order to be compliant with both internal policies and procedures as well as that set out by the regulator and legislation.
- Contacting customers to obtain Source of Wealth and Source of Funds information/documentation
- Assisting with the internal company audit in regards to compliance
- Participation in ad hoc and project work as required e.g. remediation projects, process changes.