Our Client a well reputable law firm is seeking to recruit an AML and CFT Advisor to join their team of professionals.
Day to day duties include:
· Advising local and international clients on all aspects of anti money laundering and counter terrorist (AML-CFT) related matters;
· Developing a tailored risk-based AML-CFT framework for our clients;
· Provide technical assistance on the implementation of the AML-CFT framework;
· Assisting in the drafting AML-CFT policies, procedures and processes;
· Assisting in the management of the coordination of regulatory examinations;
· Liaising with regulatory authorities;
· Organise and provide training to internal staff as well as local and international clients;
· Working together with a dedicated team of lawyers.
The chosen candidate will also be able to attend and participate in AML-CFT-related conferences and seminars.