Sanne in Malta is looking to recruit an Administrator (Investor Services) to join their team on a full-time basis.
Reporting to a Senior Manager within the Hedge Division of Sanne, to develop and manage investor registers for funds administered by Sanne Group, as well as other investor registers of third-party funds. The role is primarily responsible for ensuring that all client relationships have undergone the appropriate client identification and verification screening as mandated by the Sanne KYC Procedures. The successful candidate must be detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task, prioritize work assignments, communicate effectively with internal staff and clients, and complete assignments accurately and in a timely manner. Follow-through skills and time management are critical elements of this position.
Sanne is a leading global provider of alternative asset and corporate administration services. Established for over 30 years and listed as an FTSE 250 company on the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange, SANNE employs more than 1,800 people worldwide and administers structures and funds that have in excess of £250 billion of assets. As leaders in our field, we deliver tailored fiduciary services to a highly valued international client base through a global network of regulated businesses within 20 leading financial jurisdictions spread globally across the Americas, Europe, Africa, and Asia-Pacific. We service clients through a number of specialist businesses that are led by directors with extensive asset class and market experience. They in turn are supported by multifunctional teams aligned to the specific requirements of each client, across one accredited platform. We provide services in private debt and capital markets, real estate, private equity, hedge, institutional, executive incentives, private client and investment treasury services. Client service is paramount at SANNE. Each client has a lead director who is the single point of contact for the client and is involved in all elements of the client account.
- Maintenance of investor registers;
- Data capture of investor information;
- Process subscription and redemption instructions;
- Process end of performance fee period transactions in accordance with the accounting methodology;
- Create units for outstanding equalization credits;
- Consolidate series funds;
- Production and distribution of investor statements and contract notes;
- Servicing ad hoc requests for information;
- Reconcile unitized portfolios to investor records;
- Maintain detailed records on the clients in the system for second-level review;
- Perform the required KYC screening on new and existing clients by collecting all required documentation on the client as required by the KYC Procedures;
- Analyze client data & documentation in order to determine Client Risk Profile as established under the Global KYC Procedures;
- Liaise with MLRO on specific requirements and regulations arising under special circumstances;
- Assist the external auditors to ensure the audit function is executed on a timely and efficient basis;
- Perform any additional responsibilities that may be required by the supervisor in support of the ongoing management and development of the division;
- Establish excellent client relationships and provide high-quality service and productivity within the relevant operational departments in Sanne as necessary;
- Provide creation/liquidation information;
- Perform ongoing monitoring/timely follow up on pending KYC requests; and
- Establish excellent client relationships and providing high-quality service and productivity.