Archdiocese Of Malta is looking to recruit a Social Worker (Migrants Commission)
to join their team on a full-time basis.
The ideal candidate must:
- Be in possession of a tertiary qualification in Social Work, and a warrant in Social Work;
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience within the social welfare and community field. Frontline experience in working with migrants will be considered an asset;
- Have a person-centred approach to working with migrants and their families;
- Be resourceful and able to perform under pressure;
- Be able to manage multiple projects, priorities and deadlines;
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team;
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills, particularly in the English language; and
- Be in possession of a clean driving licence.
The successful applicant, who will report to the Social Work Coordinator, Migrants Commission, will ensure that those who seek assistance, in particular migrants and their families, are cared for and protected while seeking to ameliorate their life standards. S/he needs to endeavour to promote the persons’ best interest at all times.
Interested persons are to submit the following by not later than 20 June 2021:
- A letter of application;
- A detailed copy of their CV;
- A scanned copy of certificates;
- A recent Police conduct;
- Name and emails of two referees.