Our client, an elderly person from Sliema, Malta is looking to recruit a Live-In Carer
on an indefinite contract to help her.
- You will assist the patient with her daily personal hygiene, including bathing and dressing up. Create a routine for well-being of this 86 year old dementia patient, including daily exercises for her general mobility.
- Preparation of food and some assistance with cutting and pouring. Laundry duties and general housework, to maintain order and a tidy environment.
- Medication management and keeping timetable of medical appointments and proper supply of medication in stock.
- Regular communication with family’s contact person, to alert with any developments requiring immediate attention or initiative/decision taking.
- Offer companionship and conversation while building a mutual bond.
- Applicants must have a suitable qualification recognized through the Malta Qualifications Recognition Information Centre (MQRIC).
*Contact Joseph Peregin on 99476655 or click on the 'Apply Now' button.