Micheal Debono Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a Valeter
to join their team on a full-time basis.
The company today operates one of Malta’s largest automotive dealerships. It represents more than 9 OEM brands. First and foremost of these is Toyota – which was the first OEM brand we started to build a relationship with way back in 1960 when we imported the first Toyota vehicle to Europe. The company and employs more than 130 multi-disciplined employees. The product offering is composed of passenger and commercial vehicles, motorbikes, vehicle parts and accessories, and aftersales services. The company also offers consumers a range of consumer finance solutions to fund the acquisition of their vehicles. Moving forward the company is looking to enhance the mobility experience for each and every customer by delivering great products that are customizable, affordable, comfortable, and environment friendly. We aim to support our customers both through their personal and professional needs.
MDL is part of the part Debono Group, a multifaceted group of companies with a keen focus on the mobility sector. The company aims to deliver business growth by tapping into innovation that really impacts the lives of consumers.
Reporting to the PDI Leader, the Valeter will be responsible for:
- Reporting to the team leader;
- Checking the car with the team leader to agree on what should be done;
- Vacuuming and shampooing the upholstery;
- Collecting and returning cars;
- Keeping a daily work log;
- Moving cars from one location to another as deemed fit by the team leader;
- Liaising with the Service department;
- Liaising with the Administration department;
- Liaising with the sales department;
- Ensuring that the cars are kept to a high standard as instructed by the team leader;
- Taking cars to VRT stations and manage relevant documentation.
*The position is offered on a full-time permanent basis. The chosen candidate shall be expected to work flexible hours, including night and early/late hours.
What We Offer:
- The ideal candidate shall possess valid, clean police conduct and a valid, clean driving license;
- The candidate must also be over 18 years of age and should possess knowledge of traffic legislation applicable to the local market.
Michael Debono Ltd:
Established in 1960, Michael Debono Ltd is Malta's exclusive representative of the world's leading car manufacturer, Toyota. From day one, since distributing the first Toyota in Europe, our foremost objective has been to offer complete customer satisfaction to all our customers. This has enabled us to build strong relationships and a loyal database of valued customers, supporting our rapid expansion over the years, where we have extended our range of aftersales facilities to meet our all of our customers’ auto-related needs. Specialities: Toyota Cars, Quality Used Cars, Genuine Car Parts, Body Repairs and Servicing.
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Continuous development and mentoring;
- Flexible working arrangement;
- Health insurance;
- Employee referral scheme;
- Weekly breakfast;
- Monthly treats;
- Employee discounts.