Videoslots Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit an Office Cleaner to join their team on a full-time basis.
You’re probably asking yourself “Why should I read all of this?”
Well, are you looking to work with living legends, in a superb environment, on exciting projects and get a mind-blowing package at the same time? Then look no further!
We are Videoslots, the world’s BIGGEST online casino!
We were born in 2011 as a result of a handful of entrepreneurs who not only had a knack for entertaining others but also an affinity with the iGaming industry. They teamed up and went about building an industry leader, setting the bar to an all-new high. Now in just ten years we now offer over 5,300 games from over 160 different game providers and we are set to keep on growing! Naturally, we can't do all of this as well as all the exciting things we have lined up for the years to follow without the living legends that make our business the success it is today.
You will be contributing to the success of our Team by keeping our work environment clean and tidy while taking part in our exciting journey!
What will you be doing exactly?
- In this role, you will ensure that our office is always clean and in an orderly condition for staff and visitors alike.
- You need to be detail-oriented, flexible, and willing to take on non-routine cleaning and special projects as the company’s need arises.
- You will be responsible for cleaning and sanitizing all office/communal areas.
- Perform general cleaning duties of all areas of the building as directed.
- Clean and maintain all office assets/furniture to a high standard.
- Ensure that all areas of the office are always clean, tidy and comply with health and safety regulations.
- Perform and document routine inspections.
- Regular stock-take on office supplies.
- Replenish office provisions in kitchen/break out/communal areas.
- Work with contract cleaning service when necessary.
- As well as ongoing cleaning tasks, perform deep clean and sanitation of all office areas as per requirements.
Who are you?
Ready for the best part? Here’s what you’ll get for your hard work:
- Someone who is able to work under minimal supervision.
- You have strong attention to detail.
- You are a team player that can also work independently when required.
- You have a positive and can-do attitude with a flexible approach.
- You are able to manage your time efficiently.
- Private health insurance.
- Birthday leave.
- Additional marriage leave.
- Additional paternity leave.
- 5 days of your sick leave to care for your sick child.
- 1 volunteer day.
- Flexible start and finish times (except for teams who work shifts).
- Free transport home for late-night shifts.
- Refer a friend bonus.
- Wellness allowance.
- Professional development support.
- Department team building activities.
- Monthly get-togethers and activities.
- Daily fresh fruit, tea, and coffee.
- Party tickets and free beach club access.
- Relocation package and assistance.
- Company loyalty trip.
- Free breakfast from our brand new penthouse kitchen.
*Please take the time to read our Candidate Privacy Notice here prior to clicking 'apply'.