As Red Acre Ltd in Malta further establishes itself as a market leader we are looking to recruit a Strategic Affiliate Manager to join the team on a full-time basis. If you have a background in affiliate management within the forex and financial services industry, with experience in leading teams, analysing performance, and developing strategies to improve partner acquisition and performance of partners. You will have the expertise to deliver strong ideas, approaches, and processes, but also inspire the team to contribute ideas.
- Review market trends and design leading-edge strategies to develop brands into market-leading contenders.
- Generate innovative ideas in all domains of affiliate marketing to boost the brand's reach and acquisition of high-quality affiliates.
- Guide the strategy, processes, and standards within the affiliate team and utilise a fully equipped marketing team to deliver high-quality results every time.
- Take an analytical approach to review affiliate marketing efforts, with a review to continually improve ROI.
- Inspire innovation and creativity in the wider affiliate team.
- Develop strategies to guide the acquisition and retention of affiliates, with a focus on increasing revenue per affiliate.
- The motivated individual is results-driven.
- Strong analytical and solution-focused mindset.
- Proven history of being the thought leader within the organisation and guide higher quality of affiliate marketing outputs.
Nice to have:
Red Acre Ltd:
We are proud to offer a cost-efficient service without the restrictions and limitations of many other providers. Empower your endeavours with the expert support of our live call centre, compliance and payments support team – complete with ongoing customer support. With us, your business gains a complete back-office function as part of your offering to clients. As an employer, we are creating a progressive work environment where we nurture your capabilities so you grow personally and professionally. We value the experience and diversity each individual brings to our company.
- Knowledge of the Forex industry.
- Strong business acumen.