We are currently assisting one of our banking clients in recruiting a Recoveries Officer. The chosen candidate would be reporting directly to the Head of Recoveries.
- Assisting in preparing periodic and ad hoc reports and keeping strict adherence to imposed target dates;
- Reviewing and managing the non-performing portfolio on a Group wide level;
- Making recommendations for action plans with a view to maximise recovery;
- Identifying opportunities if a client can be turned around and if not possible, minimise the risk of loss to the Bank;
- Investigate on existing action plans to ensure adherence to projected time-lines and any variances immediately addressed with appropriate recommendations;
- Navigate the internal network to achieve results as warranted and also deal with external stakeholders when necessary;
- Exercise extreme caution when reviewing accounts thus ensuring that any findings can be reported to Head of Recoveries, scope to communicate to teams and avoid repeat occurrences