Credit Europe Bank N.V Malta Branch is looking to recruit an Officer/Senior Officer
to join their team within their Back Office Treasury Department within Operations Division, Back Office Treasury team, on a full-time basis.
The candidate will be responsible for processing, follow up and administration of treasury products, which are main securities (Eurobonds + equities), futures, options, repo.s, and FX derivatives. This position will be covering only the corporates customer segments and not retail banking clients. As a back-office employee, (s)he is required to support the Treasury front office to run the business in line with the strategies, identify automation and improvement opportunities and work with the relevant parties to apply these improvement points in coordination with her/his supervisor.
- Authorizes the transactions in the core banking system and ensures the deals are settled within cut-off times through Swift or external applications by releasing the messages. (S)he ensures to escalate the mismatches and failures in settlements to prevent any operational/financial risks;
- Responsible for following up and monitoring the payments and receivables related to the transactions to ensure CEB NV’s related payment responsibilities are fulfilled/the counterparty payments are received on a due date properly;
- Responsible for the settlements of bonds/equities;
- Responsible for booking and administration of (OTC) derivatives and reporting;
- Follows up coupon/redemption/dividend payments.
Credit Europe Bank N.V. Malta Branch:
Credit Europe Bank N.V. is headquartered in the Netherlands and operates 118 branches, 634 ATMs, around 4.700 sales points, and 21.000 points of sale terminals. The Bank has 4.409 employees in 10 countries. About 6.3 million customers around the world entrust their financial affairs to Credit Europe Bank. We offer our corporate customers a wide range of banking products and services, including international trade and commodity finance, project finance, and working capital loans. Represented in key trading hubs such as the Netherlands, Switzerland, and the United Arab Emirates, as well as in raw material exporting and importing countries including, Russia, Turkey, and Ukraine, we are well-positioned to finance our customers’ transaction flows across the globe. To our retail and SME customers, we offer non-complex and transparent products in four Western and Eastern European countries: Germany, The Netherlands, Romania, and Russia. Our mission is to provide financial services that create value for customers. Our vision is to be the preferred bank in our core markets.
- Higher professional education/University education;
- Expertise in EMIR and MiFID regulations & reporting is a plus;
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision;
- Proficiency in both verbal as written English.