Our client within the Banking Industry is looking for an Investment Analyst to join their team.
- Review client portfolios as directed by the Portfolio Manager.
- Assist the Portfolio Manager in their duties by carrying out due diligence on potential investment ideas and note rationale supporting ideas in research reports.
- Assist when required in the execution process of market orders on the local and foreign stock markets.
- Review fund and portfolio documentation as directed.
- Handle day-to-day issues concerning client portfolio administration.
- Collect data and prepare fund periodic analysis.
- Sit on committees and attend meetings when required and to take minutes accordingly.
- To ensure compliance with Bank's policies, guidelines and underlying procedures at all times.
- To submit any reports and participate in any projects and activities as may be directed from time to time.
- To perform any other duties that may be reasonably assigned from time to time.