One of our clients in the Banking industries in Malta is looking to recruit an Investment Advisor to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Conducting analysis of existing of investments that form part of the Bank’s Whitelist of investment positions;
- Conducting analysis and preparing an investment analysis datasheet on new investment ideas that may be added to the Bank’s Whitelist of investment positions;
- Prepare formal investment recommendations for customers and be able to explain the rationale behind the suggested investment recommendation;
- Enhancement / growth and retention of existing clients / accounts in order to maximise private Banking services offered by the Bank including, the taking of deposits, card services, foreign exchange, brokerage, and advisory services;
- Assist in developing prospect relationships and enhance / grow / retain those new relationships;
- Assist in on-boarding of clients, collecting documentation, processing client documentation and applications relating to products and services contracted, maintaining records, and archiving the same;
- Assist and prepare news items for publication from time to time;
- Perform monitoring exercises and maintenance of appropriate monitoring standards of clients' accounts and portfolios;
- Liaise across departments and regulatory functions within the Bank with a view to assisting in the proper and timely prosecution of business flows and transactions including but not exclusively the Trade and Settlement desks and the Payments department;
- Assist in the redaction and maintenance of processes and procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Banking and Finance or relevant qualification;
- 1+ year experience in a similar position;
- Good IT knowledge;
- Good working knowledge of MiFID2;
- Approval from MFSA to provide Investment Advice will be considered an asset;
- Capable of managing clients’ requirements accurately and efficiently;
- Strong command of English, both oral and written.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail;
- Hands-on with a can-do attitude;
- Analytical mind, proactive, focused and able to plan and consistently meet deadlines;
- Practical understanding of workflow analysis and planning;
- Able to work in a team and willing to learn new skills.