One of our clients in the Fintech industry in Malta is looking to recruit a Finance Reporting Officer to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Prepare the ongoing regulatory returns to be submitted to the Central Bank of Malta and to the MFSA;
- Reporting and Accounting with the compilation of other yearly submissions such as ICAAP, ILAAP and Recovery Plan as well as other ad-hoc submissions;
- Analyse the Bank’s key regulatory and other ratios such as Capital Adequacy, Own Funds, Liquidity, and Leverage amongst others, including under simulated stress testing scenarios and other impact analysis methods;
- Analyse the impact of changes to existing and the introduction of new regulatory and accounting (IAS/IFRS) requirements;
- Prepare monthly and quarterly ad-hoc reports to be tabled during meetings;
- Correspond directly with the regulatory authorities, internal and external auditors wherever necessary;
- Attend workshops, seminars, and meetings related to the introduction of new regulatory obligations;
- Keep abreast of regulatory developments and reporting obligations of the bank;
- Assisting the Finance Manager and Senior Finance Officer.
- Accounting qualifications or in the process of obtaining such qualifications;
- Preferably 1+ years relevant experience;
- Experience in banking regulatory reporting and resolutions is considered an asset;
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel;
- Excellent command of English, both oral and written.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail;
- Analytical, problem-solver with a can-do attitude;
- Able to multi-task under tight deadlines;
- Team player with interpersonal and organizational skills.