Lidl in Malta is looking to recruit a Secretary
to join their Administration Department team on a full-time basis.
The objective of the position is to secure the administrative workflow in the Sales and Administration Department and ensures efficient and optimal support to their superiors. All business processes are to be handled in a confidential manner by the holder of the position and activities must be carried out at no risk to the Company.
- Assisting in administrative tasks which will include filing, handling correspondence, answering telephone calls, and other office duties that may be required daily;
- Co-ordinating appointments and managing calendar of Sales & Administration Department;
- Organising and preparing meetings and interviews;
- Co-ordinating telephone calls and taking care of the telephone directory;
- Managing of databases;
- Providing support to our Stores;
- Managing of orders and deliveries of materials;
- Checking of invoices;
- Managing stationery orders;
- Organising meetings, business travel, and hotel accommodation;
- Providing support to superiors in the planning and realisation of projects;
- Customer Care.
- A secondary level of education;
- Fluent in English and Italian both verbal and written;
- Good organisational and interpersonal skills;
- Capable of working on own initiative and in a team environment;
- ECDL literate;
- Previous experience in an office environment and knowledge of Maltese will be considered an asset.
Lidl was founded in the 30’s in Germany as a food distribution company! Today Lidl, part of the Schwarz group, is one of the major retail operators in Germany and as an international group, it has an important role in Europe. The first supermarkets have been opened in the 70’s. Lidl has continued his growth in the 80’s in Germany, entering the international market in the 90’s. Currently, there are supermarkets in almost all European countries. Nowadays Lidl is one of the most developed discount chains in Europe. Also in the future Lidl will keep playing an important role in the development of new markets, offering as always the best value for money harmony.
- A pleasant yet demanding working environment;
- A motivated team;
- Interesting and diverse activities;
- Development opportunities in a dynamic company that is continuously expanding;
- A secure workplace characterised by advanced, task-oriented, and professional training;
- A full-time, indefinite contract.