Michael Debono Ltd in Malta is seeking to appoint a Sales Administrator
to join its growing team on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will assist with the customier sales and administration.
Michael Debono Ltd (MDL) is part of the Debono Group, a multifaceted group of companies with a keen focus on the mobility sector. The company aims to deliver business growth by tapping into innovation that really impacts the lives of consumers. The product offering is composed of passenger and commercial vehicles, motorbikes, vehicle parts and accessories, and aftersales services. The company also offers consumers a range of consumer finance solutions to fund the acquisition of their vehicles.
The ideal candidate shall take responsibility for:The Sales Administrator will be responsible for:
- Inputting and maintaining data in Autoline;
- Creating of New Vehicle System Numbers;
- Accepting, checking, and processing of registrations and scrappage schemes;
- Registration of re-sales;
- Accepting customer files and push of accessories onto our Autoline system;
- Invoicing of registration;
- Locking registration tax into TM system online;
- Updating of warranty books for customers;
- Updating warranty in Autoline;
- Updating system status in Autoline;
- Liaise internally with the logistics;
- Stay up to date with new launch vehicles/marketing.
What we Offer:
- Must be a team player;
- Ability to work under strict deadlines and with limited supervision;
- Excellent organisational and multitasking skills;
- Very Strong attention to detail;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in the English language;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office especially Excel is a must for this role;
- Previous experience in sales administrator or similar role would be considered an asset.
Michael Debono Ltd:
Established in 1960, Michael Debono Ltd is Malta's exclusive representative of the world's leading car manufacturer, Toyota. From day one, since distributing the first Toyota in Europe, our foremost objective has been to offer complete customer satisfaction to all our customers. This has enabled us to build strong relationships and a loyal database of valued customers, supporting our rapid expansion over the years, where we have extended our range of aftersales facilities to meet our all of our customers’ auto-related needs. Specialities: Toyota Cars, Quality Used Cars, Genuine Car Parts, Body Repairs and Servicing.
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Continuous development and mentoring;
- Flexible working arrangement;
- Health insurance;
- Employee referral scheme;
- Weekly breakfast;
- Monthly treats;