Global Tech Malta is looking to recruit a Receptionist
to join their team on a full-time basis.
Responsibilities of the receptionist include the following:
Qualifications and skills:
- Answering and delegating telephone calls and emails;
- Processing mail
- Meeting and greeting clients in a professional manner;
- Maintaining databases and general filing;
- Performing various clerical and other office support duties as needed
- Maintaining an organized reception area.
- O’level standard of education;
- Able to work under pressure;
- Excellent call handling skills;
- Good level of spoken and written Maltese and English as well as proficiency in MS Office;
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task;
- Able to offer good customer service;
- Professional attitude and appearance;
- Previous experience in a similar job will be considered an asset.
*If you are interested in applying for this role, please send a covering letter and your CV.
Global Tech Malta:
Global Tech Malta is a dynamic, multi-faceted company that specializes in solar, fire, safety, and security solutions, together with engineering services. Our mission is to provide quality service and superior value for homes and businesses. We carry a number of leading global brands, and our team of engineers and industry professionals have more than 50 years of combined experience.