deVere in Malta is expanding again and they are looking to recruit a Pension Administrator
to join their team on a full-time basis. We are looking for intelligent, hardworking, and devoted people to invest in today! If this is you, we want you! Apply now!
As a Pension Administrator
, you will ensure that all the procedures needed for a pension scheme to be transferred are completed to the highest of standards. You will be trained to deliver a service to the Company’s members that are second to none. You will get the privilege to be part of, and gain experience from, an international organization where the opportunities to grow are endless and at the same time you will be a focal member of the heart of the company, that is the administration and support team in Malta. This role involves all aspects of retirement products’ administration and requires diligence towards each and every activity that makes part of the process with great emphasis on compliance procedures.
Main duties include:
Qualifications and attributes required:
- Check report requests to ensure all required documents are provided and completed correctly;
- Organise payment for reports being requested & keep a record of all payments made/rec’d;
- Submit report requests to the APTA companies accordingly;
- Update all records & client database of cases requested, pending, received;
- Liaise with APTA companies for any information they may require for pending cases;
- Liaise with consultants regarding the ongoing cases;
- Chase ceding schemes for any missing information that is required for the reports;
- Follow up with consultants/APTA company once a report is completed to ensure confirmation of advice is sent out accordingly.
- Minimum ‘A’ level standard of education;
- Excellent command of the English language;
- A minimum of one year of experience in an administrative role. Experience in pensions administration will be considered an asset;
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications and possess experience using electronic client recording systems;
- Good communication skills including drafting emails and responding appropriately to calls;
- Strong sense of punctuality and time management skills;
- Able to work under pressure, with or without direct supervision;
- Numerical, attentive to detail, and well organized;
- Has a desire to continuously learn and improve new skills.
*All applications received will be reviewed and a response will be sent out within 5 – 7 working days to all shortlisted candidates with an invitation to an interview.
deVere Group is a financial consultancy firm with a truly global presence, that prides itself on offering a world-class service to its clients. The Company’s back office is situated in Malta since 2003 and has been an ever-growing & resourceful operation which continues to expand and seeks new talented and dedicated individuals to join our team.