Our client, an institution offering accredited courses, is looking to recruit an Office / Operations Executive to assume the responsibility of the institute's overall administration and day-to-day operations. Supported by the Academic Coordinator and working closely with the institute's committees, your duties will include;
- Ensure, under the guidance of the Council and the Management Committee, good governance of the Institute and compliance with all ongoing regulatory, registration and reporting requirements pertinent to the Institute
- Ensure, under the guidance of the Membership Committee, adequate monitoring (admission, renewal, de-activation) of the membership of the Institute
- Ensure execution of initiatives of the Institute in furtherance of the object and purpose of the Institute
- Ensure, under the guidance of the Management and Education Committees, effective management and administration of the Institute’s Academic Programme by the Academic Co-Ordinator of the Institute
- Build the external profile of the Institute through events and interaction with stakeholders including, Government, other Institutes and professionals
- Harvest relevant market intelligence
- Ensure a process of ongoing innovation and optimisation of systems and processes.