Remax Affiliates - Excellence in Malta is looking to recruit an Office Administrator
to join their team on a full-time basis.
*Candidates applying must have a valid work permit.
Requirements and Responsibilities:
Other duties include but not limited to:
- Responsible for the day to day running of the office;
- Knowledge of Microsoft applications, proficient in Excel and other desktop applications;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Maltese;
- Maintaining and improving on internal processes;
- Good communication / organizational skills and able to work on own initiative;
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and liaise with negotiators, managers, and directors;
- Familiarity with real estate listings, contracts, and lease agreements is considered an asset.
Remax Affiliates - Excellence:
Be in business by yourself, but not on your own. At RE/MAX Malta we are always looking for enthusiastic business-minded persons to join our team whether experienced in real estate or not. Building a career in real estate is a very exciting career decision that should be taken seriously. We make it our priority to help associates build their careers by guiding them in the right direction and providing them with the tools to become successful. At the end of the day, however, we stress that it will always be the associate’s personal and primary responsibility to make the tools and the guidance work for themselves. One of the keys to the development of our associates is RE/MAX Europe’s Career Development Model Programs. Built specifically to build real estate agency careers, the programmes are based on the European marketplace. This course is taught in-depth twice a year in Malta however during the year parts of these programmes are referred to and topics are also brought to the attention of the associates.
- Greet clients;
- Filing / basic accounting;
- Organization of office;
- Phone operation;
- Secretarial tasks;
- Be a team player;
- Be self-motivated and possess problem-solving skills;
- Demonstrate a level of professionalism and ability to work without supervision.