SOHO Office Space (Malta) is looking to recruit an Office Administrator
at one of the SOHO Offices to join our dynamic team on a full-time basis. We’re looking for someone who can preserve the office energy and contribute to our awesome community while tending to their administrative role in the office.
SOHO is the largest co-working operator in Malta with over 4500 sqm of office space, and more than 300 diverse in-house members. The benefits of joining our quickly expanding company include invaluable networking opportunities, business experience, weekly events, and more. SOHO is situated in the business districts of St. Julian’s, Gzira, Ta’Xbiex, and soon Valletta. Our goal is to create a professional work environment with a friendly atmosphere and high business standards. The SOHO team consists of a divergent group of individuals committed to maintaining and spreading the SOHO culture while offering our members the best office experience available.
- Coordinate and assist office activities and operations;
- Keep a stock of office supplies and place orders when necessary;
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (email, letters, packages);
- Maintain the office environment to SOHO standards.
SOHO Office Space Malta:
SOHO Office Space is Malta’s largest serviced office and coworking network, housing more than 4500sqm of office space. SOHO provides a platform for digital, tech, and creative professionals to work, connect and grow. Offering stress-free solutions instead of limited, long term leases, our multi-location offices allow our members the ability to move fluidly between our business centers as they expand their ventures.
- Experience in a similar role;
- Outstanding communication skills;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Fluent English language skills (speaking and writing).