ST Hotels Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a Front Desk Representative (Day / Night)
to join their team on a full-time basis.
We are looking for a pleasant Front Desk Representative
to undertake all receptionist and clerical duties at the desk of our main entrance. You will be the “face” of the company for all visitors and will be responsible for the first impression we make. The ideal candidate will have a friendly and easy-going personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined. You should be able to deal with complaints and give accurate information. A customer-oriented approach is essential. The goal is to make guests and visitors feel comfortable and valued while on our premises.
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper, etc.);
- Greet and welcome guests;
- Answer questions and address complaints;
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages;
- Receive letters, packages, etc. and distribute them;
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels, etc.;
- Check, sort, and forward emails;
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary;
- Keep updated records and files;
- Monitor office expenses and costs;
- Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules, etc.).
ST Hotels Ltd:
ST Hotels is a collection of Hotels & Apartments that have been founded in Malta by ST Hotels Ltd. All ST Hotels are prestigiously located in Sliema Malta and offer great accommodation at reasonable prices. We like to treat and look after guests as if we were welcoming them back home. We also support and positively encourage one another so that our hotel teams enjoy their work in an inspired yet warmly-spirited fashion. As a hotel business, we focus on giving honest, discreet service. We see ourselves as leading craftsmen in the world of hospitality, valuing authenticity, passion, precision and understanding in all we do.
- Proven experience as front desk representative, agent, or relevant position;
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer, etc.);
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping;
- Proficient in English (oral and written);
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word);
- Strong communication and people skills;
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities;
- Problem-solving skills;
- Customer service orientation;
- High School diploma; additional qualifications will be a plus.