Goldenpeaks Capital Services Limited in Malta is looking to recruit an Executive Assistant
to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Implement office policies and establishes standards and procedures;
- Organize office operations and procedures;
- Formatting documents;
- Drafting letters and responses;
- Review and approve supply requisitions;
- Arranging travel;
- Organising meetings and appointments;
- Ordering stationery;
- Responding to emails and other communications;
- Keeping personnel records;
- Organising business and personal expenses (familiarity with Expensify and Quickbooks considered a bonus);
- Maintain various databases relating to conferences, attendance, etc;
- Carrying out any other ad hoc tasks (including administrative support) as may be required from time to time.
Goldenpeaks Capital Services Limited:
We are a global investment group dedicated to creating value and delivering growth through our international affiliates, primarily in the energy generation and activist investment sectors. The development of scale, cost-effective, clean energy initiatives is essential in mitigating the effects of climate change. The opportunities are immense and at GoldenPeaks Capital we are leading the way in these technologies. We have participated in clean energy plants from Europe to South America for over 15 years.
- Fluency in English is a must;
- Preferably have 2 years of experience in a similar role.