Finestral / 360 Manufacturing Limited in Malta is currently looking to recruit a Customer Support Officer
to join their team on a full-time basis.
As a Customer Support Officer
, you will perform various administrative tasks including clerical and data inputting to support our office.
- The answer, re-directing calls, and scheduling meetings and appointments;
- Communicate with clients and respond to any queries;
- Follow office workflow procedures to ensure maximum efficiency;
- To assist management in the daily running of the administration and preparations of required reports;
- Maintain and update the filing and database system with the latest records and reports;
- Client information data entry;
- Perform other office duties as assigned from time to time.
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Office Coordinator, or similar role;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office;
- Working knowledge of office equipment;
- Good command of Maltese and English is needed;
- Experience in customer service will be considered an asset.
- A positive attitude;
- Able to work under own initiative;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks;
- Team player and flexible;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Reliable with patience and professionalism;
- Solid written and verbal communication skills;
- Professional attitude and appearance.
*All applications are received confidentially and are guaranteed a response. A good remuneration package will be offered.
Finestral / 360 Manufacturing Limited:
Finestral Malta has been successfully operating for 15 years of which the last 10 years the company specialised in the manufacturing of PVC apertures. Finestral Malta was the first and only company who ventured in such manufacturing business.Finestral Malta enjoys a manufacturing and installation license from Deceuninck Group which is a Belgian company considered to be the number one producer of PVC profiles worldwide. Throughout this time, we have worked hard to develop streamlined procedures to help us offer the highest standards of advice, sales, installation, support and after-care, whilst striving to keep our prices as low as possible without compromising on quality. We have installed thousands of windows in Malta and all have stood the test of time and the harsh summer and mild winter we have in Malta. So we are proud to say that the warranty we provide is sealed with years of experience in the local manufacturing. Deceuninck is leaders in energy-efficient PVC apertures offering superior thermal and sound insulation. Other positive benefits are the high security, maintenance and corrosion free, and maximum water tightness and wind resistance. A variety of designs, colours and systems are available carrying a 7-year warranty.