Meeting Point Malta Ltd is looking to recruit a Commercial Coordinator to join their team on a part-time basis.
To support the Commercial Department with the daily tasks and actions to ensure a competitive and successful operation.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Correct filing and communication with the commercial team.
- Establish, develop and maintain contact with hotels & commercial managers.
- Establish, develop and maintain contact with preferred partners.
- Ensure clients’ availability to meet the client’s needs.
- Assist CM Dept with appointment setting.
- Follow up on various matters and other department-related tasks as needed.
Meeting Point Malta Ltd:
Meeting Point International is a leading Global Destination Management Company offering tailor-made products and concepts to a wide spectrum of Tour Operators and Travel Organizations worldwide. We provide first-class destination management solutions, such as; the provision of hotels, transfers, excursions, representation and all ground handling services. As part of the FTI Touristic Group, the fourth largest Travel Operator in Germany and in Europe. Current destinations we operate in include popular Mediterranean holiday hot-spots such as The Canaries, Spain, Greece, Turkey, Portugal, Italy, Malta, and Cyprus, further afield resorts such as Azores, Egypt, Morocco, Tunisia and Lebanon, and long-haul destinations such as USA, the Caribbean, Thailand, the UAE, and Oman. Besides offering destination management services, Meeting Point also focuses on the hospitality sector. Meeting Point Hotel Management which was founded by FTI in 2015, is an international hospitality company with a portfolio of five brands compromising more than 69 properties with more than 14,000 rooms, in 10 countries and 4 continents. The company’s portfolio includes Labranda Hotels & Resorts, Design Plus Hotels, Kairaba Hotels & Resorts, Clubs and Lemon & Soul Hotels
- Have excellent communication skills;
- Have the ability to find solutions;
- Be creative with a positive and innovative approach to problems;
- Able to work under pressure and within a team;
- Knowledge of Word and Excel is an asset;
- European languages besides fluent English will be a bonus;
- Driving licence or have easy access to Smart City;
- Interest in Tourism and willingness to grow by learning from an experienced team;
- Must have a ‘can do’ attitude;
- School leaver considered.