deVere in Malta is looking to recruit a Client Services Administrator
to join their team on a full-time basis.
If you are smart, ambitious, and want to grow a successful career in a corporate environment that spells ‘professional’, with a dedication to cultivating strong team spirit, then read on...
deVere Group is an award-winning financial advisory firm operating in over 30 countries worldwide, growing and reaching new heights as it continues to thrive in the financial industry by staying ahead with digital currency applications, groundbreaking fintech services, and other new market developments. This results in deVere’s back-office hub in Malta expanding again and as Client Services Administrator
you will hold a key role that contributes to the success of our client-facing operations.
The Role Entails:
- Dealing with the general day-to-day administration of the department via telephone, correspondence and email, etc;
- Build and maintain a rapport through means of electronic mail, ensuring that all queries are dealt with in an efficient manner. Such queries may include but are not limited to:
- Respond to queries and process forms & documentation in an efficient manner;
- Change of addresses;
- Premium holidays;
- Payment and/or overdue enquiries;
- Fund performance and contribution history;
- Surrender/withdrawal requests;
- Transfer of clients;
- Premium increase/decrease;
- Liaise with Institutions in obtaining the relevant documentation and respond to queries placed;
- Chase for outstanding documents whilst sending to appropriate personnel;
- Liaise with various internal administration departments depending on the query and/or task at hand;
- Manage all institutions online portals, accessing transaction/payments history and compiling reports for the clients;
- Dealing with all the administrative duties concerned with incoming and outgoing mail which will include for example sorting, scanning, distributing and
- Maintaining the upkeep of the client record database;
- Train any new recruits as and when required;
- Handle and manage any ad-hoc projects that may crop up as and when requested by the management.
*These duties and responsibilities may be amended from time to time at the sole discretion of the Employer, subject to the formal notification being provided to the Employee.
Distinguishing Features/Critical Competencies:
- Attention to detail, accurate and organised;
- Works well under pressure and able to multi-task whilst handling phone calls;
- Ability to work alone as well as part of a team;
- Excellent communication skills and command of the English Language;
- Time management skills;
- Solid command of the Microsoft Office Package.
deVere Group Ltd is a financial consultancy firm with a truly global presence, that prides itself on offering a world-class service to its clients. The Company’s back office is situated in Malta since 2003 and has been an ever-growing & resourceful operation which continues to expand and seeks new talented and dedicated individuals to join our team.
- Previous experience in a telephone-based role and/or customer service is a must;
- Preferably ECDL certified;
- A degree level of education is considered to be an asset however not specifically required. Minimum A’ level standard of education.