Fava Trading in Malta is looking to recruit a Clerk (Maltese Speaking)
on a full-time basis to join their team.
Duties will include:
- Handling telephone calls and emails;
- Filing and scanning;
- Issuing the daily invoices and reconciling payments received to prepare bank deposits among others.
- The ideal candidate should hold certificates at an ordinary level of education, including English and Mathematics;
- Needs to be proficient in written and spoken Maltese and English;
- Be able to work under pressure and able to work on their own initiative.
*Training will be given.
Fava Trading was founded in 1997 under the name Chemcare Ltd. Mario Fava, the founder, and Managing Director graduated in Hotel Management from the School of Hotel Catering and Tourism Studies in July of 1985 and furthered his studies at the Scuola Internazionale di Scienze Turistiche in Rome. Fava Trading retains the majority of its clients through excellent service and reliability. Customers have come to recognize the company as a one-stop-shop that supplies them with all their necessities; from cleaning products to tableware, equipment & furnishings, distinguished wines from world-famous regions, and anything they might need for their establishment.