Commerg Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a Back Office Clerk
to join their team on a part-time basis. The selected candidate will be supporting the brokers in the Environmental Market, brokerage, and dealing with structuring.
You will work closely with the brokers and be responsible for:
- Preparing contracts related to brokered deals;
- Follow up with clients regarding the signature and execution of the contracts;
- Updating credit lists in the system;
- Performing administrative duties such as maintaining file records, updating databases;
- Following up with clients with account receivables;
- Ordering office supply.
- Fluency in English, writing, and speaking;
- Understanding of finance/commodities/brokering;
- Organized and give attention to details;
- Good communications skills.
*Please attach a job-specific motivational letter to your application.
We are based in Sliema, Malta. The commercial team consists of 8 market specialists who have a strong commercial drive, are ambitious, eager to learn, entrepreneurial to investigate new markets, not satisfied until they have found a solution for a problem, and act as team players. You report to the Managing Director.
Nowadays, our world is hanging in the balance: on one hand the need for a change, on the other hand, the will of leaving everything as it is. We want to give our contribution to help the course of history make a move towards a sustainable future once for all. We find solutions for all those companies that chose to help make our planet a healthier place. We put in their hands the greatest tool to make better decisions: high-quality, reliable and real-time data. Because we know the market, we are the market. In 2010 Commerg created the first marketplace for energy profiles and structured energy products. We are based in Sliema, Malta, and we assist companies all over Europe during their transition to green energy. Our services are based on the most advanced technology and we offer the greatest efficiency acquired by our team during years of experience.
- International and professional working environment;
- Fast-paced company;
- Profound knowledge on the rapidly expanding Renewable Energy Markets;
- Competitive salary;
- Comfortable working hours.