Our client forms part of a prominent Group of Companies. They would like to employ an Agency Representative to join their growing team.
- Will be based in Malta and reporting to the Agency Operations Manager,
- You will be responsible for the general husbandry of assigned vessels and in obtaining the necessary pre-arrival forms.
- You will ensure in keeping the Owner/Charterer informed of the vessel’s occurrence and performance and obtain and organise data for Head Office team members
- You will assist with market analysis, sell the department’s services and organise all logistics services for ship to ship operations.
Education & Experience
- You must have a flair for sales
- Be computer literate and have a good grasp in word-processing and spread-sheet building
- You must have a valid driving license
- You will be expected to travel
- The role entitles that you work on a roster of 24/7 when scheduled
- You will have a good command of both spoken and written English (knowing Greek would be considered an asset)
- You must be meticulous and diligent
- Be hardworking
- Be a team player
- Be able to work under pressure
Reference - FQ848