ST Microelectronics Malta Ltd is currently looking to fill in the role of an Administrator and Personal Assistant
to join their team on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will provide administrative assistance to the HR Department and more personalized secretarial support to the General Manager, in a professional, well-organized, and timely manner.
The responsibilities of this role shall include:
- Issuing the Purchase Requests for the HR & EHS&S Department, and following up on the issuing of Purchase Orders and subsequent payment requests;
- Providing administrative support in relation to the recognition processes and on other processes as requested by the HR & EHS&S Director;
- Administering the Covid-19 system, preparing required documentation, and submitting requests for reimbursement;
- Managing the GM’s agenda, organising meetings and appointments, and following up to ensure that the agenda is followed;
- Keeping the board meeting rooms clean and supplied with any consumables and ensuring that any equipment functions properly;
- Providing secretarial and administrative support to the General Manager. such as Compiling and preparing reports, presentations, and correspondence;
- Making travel arrangements and related bookings;
- Preparing and submitting expense claims;
- Greeting visitors (VIP) and assisting in any arrangements required during their stay;
- Communicating with the management on behalf of and as directed by the GM;
- Keeping the contact information of employees, customers, suppliers, and external partners up to date;
- Participating in and Organising events, including any logistical arrangement, and ordering of refreshments;
- Ensuring the availability of adequate levels of office supplies, including the submission of any orders;
- Any other administrative and secretarial duties, as requested by management.
The ideal candidate shall possess:
- An A-Level (MQF Level 4) standard of education;
- Proven work experience as a secretary or administrative assistant;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Integrity and professionalism;
- Familiarity with office organization and optimization techniques;
- A high degree of multi-tasking and time management capability;
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures;
- Good working knowledge of MS Office applications (including O365 automation);
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload;
- Discretion and confidentiality.
REF - 07-2021
STMicroelectronics (Malta) Ltd:
ST is a global semiconductor leader delivering intelligent and energy-efficient products and solutions that power the electronics at the heart of everyday life. ST’s products are found everywhere today, and together with our customers, we are enabling smarter driving and smarter factories, cities and homes, along with the next generation of mobile and Internet of Things devices. By getting more from technology to get more from life, ST stands for life.augmented. The Company has served more than 100,000 customers worldwide.