GCC7 Services Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit an Administrator Manager
to join their team on a full-time basis.
*Due to very challenging times, work permits are not being issued to third-country nationals, therefore, candidates applying MUST have a valid work permit.
- Supervise the admin department, provide coaching and guidance to the team to have the tasks done;
- Monitor costs and expenses of the companies (ZP/SD);
- Prepare and update budget/promo reports for all the departments/languages (Italian sales. Polish sales, Italian RTN, Polish RTN, Spanish RTN, Swedish RTN, Compliance);
- Share the budget file with the relevant people abroad;
- Share the team incentives with the external accountant;
- Take care of all the promo;
- Prepare reports for fringe benefits;
- Send to payroll the info to prepare the salary (promotions, fringe benefits, fines);
- Update the file for IT orders and check about all the deliveries and payments;
- Cooperate and coordinate with the IT department and Security to create and organize new areas in the office;
- Check and approve the invoices from Arcobaleno and check the time schedule;
- Prepare the documentation required for the work permit and deal with lawyers/Identity Malta about it;
- Cooperate with other departments like HR, Payments, IT and assist the other managers;
- Create/improve the procedure/administrative filing;
- Monitor and purchase needed items/equipment and decoration items (chairs, table, fridge etcetera…);
- Coordinate, fill and check the surveys;
- Supervise the cash box and the cc;
- Find new benefits for the employees (discount, new shops for the gift, new deal,…);
- Deal with some suppliers (like VITAMINA, ARCOBALENO, SCAN…);
- Organize team-building event/ leisure activities (internal and external);
- Organize dinners for different occasions (deal with restaurants);
- Organize Marathon Day and staff party (with HR);
- Handle different requests from the Director Manager;
- Assist the Director with his personal things.
GCC7 Services Ltd:
GCC7 Services Ltd was founded in 2008 in Malta. ZP Services Ltd is the destination for experienced, determinate, and ambitious sales professionals seeking a rewarding career and lifestyle. We are an outsourcing company specializing in the management of strategic activities such as financial services and client relations.
- Good level of written and spoken English, ideally Italian and/or Maltese speaking;
- Must have solid experience of Office Management;
- Good knowledge of MS Office and Internet programs;
- Manages to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Able to implement internal processes;
- Works Independently;
- Ability to organize and prioritize job tasks.