Our client in the Financial Services industries in Malta is looking to recruit an Administrator (Client Services) to join their team on a 10-month fixed-term contract basis.
- Perform company administration, including maintaining all company administration records, preparing resolutions/minutes and other documents accurately and timely;
- Liaise with client’s accountants and auditors to assist in finalising our company accounts
- Assist in setting up company structures for new and existing clients, preparing company setup documentation, and performing due diligence on clients, beneficiaries, and related parties to the company;
- Maintain and update all clients’ into the NAV system;
- Assist with meeting cash collection targets and the billing process;
- Ensure compliance with company standards, policies, and procedures;
- Assist with clearing PRAPs and in reconciling the physical file to our database records;
- Work with the legal consultant to prepare for the MFSA inspection in August 2021.
- Qualifications in any of the following areas (corporate, law, trust);
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications;
- Some experience in corporate secretarial work and a good understanding of common corporate and trust structures;
- Experience of working for an offshore company;
- Excellent communication in written and spoken English.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail;
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills;
- A motivated professional individual with a strong desire to deliver quality service who can work under pressure adhering to deadlines;
- Organised and effective time management skills;
- Able to work independently and also as part of a global team.