Our Client in the design industry in Malta is looking to recruit an Administration (Part Time) to join the team.
- Data entry;
- Ensure all filing and data is up to date;
- Act as the first point of contact for customers and visitors – both in person and on the telephone;
- Responding to queries regarding quotes and prices;
- Assisting with ad hoc administrative duties;
- Liaising with suppliers to address issues;
- Maintaining accurate information including data entry;
- Typing invoices
Ably Resources Limited:
At Ably Resources we provide the best available talent within various sectors on Malta. Whether it's the placement of one individual or the mobilisation of a whole project team, we can guarantee you a professional and highly skilled response to your requirements. Our aim is to deliver the best possible solutions, so we will make sure we fully understand the nature of your work-scope, the key issues and the complexities. We will then strive to meet your needs as quickly, and as cost-effectively, as possible. We can provide staff at all levels, from skilled trades to any office support staff, middle and senior management and director level across many disciplines. We're based in Glasgow, with a satellite office in Malta but we have absolutely no geographical restrictions. Nor do we have any restrictions on our client-base, which currently ranges from small independent firms to global multi-nationals. We deliver complete recruitment solutions from advertising, sourcing, shortlisting, selection and full candidate back-up. In addition, we offer security and medical screening, credential verification and referencing. Through innovative web-based attraction and recruitment solutions combined with our extensive database and contact pool, we are confident in delivering a quality choice. Ably Resources ambitious aims are to deliver recruitment services to its clients wherever and whenever their requirement arise.
- Have strong Microsoft Word and Excel skills;
- Customer Service skills and experience;
- As the first point of contact, you must have fantastic customer service skills (face to face and over the phone).