Tumas Group in Malta is looking to recruit an Administration Officer
to join their team on a full-time basis.
What we are looking for:
- General office duties such as organizing meetings, processing mail, and maintaining the office filing system.
- Maintain regular communication with banks and ensure the timely filing of banks’ documentation.
- Liaise with local regulatory authorities on an ongoing basis, compiling and submitting the required documentation in a timely manner. Stay updated for new notices and regulations.
- Review and update company information on a regular basis, including the company structure charts, company profile, and reports in general.
- Maintain the company’s database for the Group’s Board utilisation.
- Perform other duties that may arise from time to time.
- An ‘A’ level standard of education or equivalent.
- At least two (2) years of experience in a similar role.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office applications.
- A professional approach to the job.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong communication skills, both written and spoken, in Maltese and English.
- A team player, yet able to work with minimal supervision and on own initiative.
*Should you meet the requirements for the above position, kindly send an updated CV with a covering letter.
Together we strive to be a leading group which excels in proving quality services that exceed our customer's needs & enhance shareholder's value.