Tumas Group in Malta is looking to recruit an Administration Assistant
to join their team on a full-time basis.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Education and Experience:
- Carrying out standard office procedures, including organizing meetings, processing mail, and maintaining the office filing system;
- Maintaining regular communication with banks and financial institutions, including the necessary filing of banks’ documentation;
- Liaising with Malta Business Registry on an ongoing basis, compiling and submitting the required information in a timely manner;
- Reviewing company information on a regular basis and updating company structure charts/company profiles as necessary;
- Organizing corporate information for the Group’s Board;
- Performing other duties that may arise from time to time.
- A minimum of 2 ‘A’ levels in relevant subjects;
- At least two (2) years of experience in a similar role;
- Knowledge of MS Office applications;
- A professional approach to the job;
- Strong organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines;
- Good verbal and written communication skills, including proficiency in Maltese and English;
- Able to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
Together we strive to be a leading group which excels in proving quality services that exceed our customer's needs & enhance shareholder's value.