Global Tech Malta is looking to recruit an Administration Assistant
to join their team on a full-time basis. The Administration Assistant
will report to the Finance/Administration Manager.
Duties will include general front office duties such as:
Qualifications and skills:
- Offering Primary Customer support;
- Answering and directing phone calls;
- Data inputting;
- Preparing application forms;
- Communicate directly with various authorities;
- Prepare communications, such as memos, emails, invoices, reports, and other correspondence;
- Scheduling of installations and deliveries;
- Create and maintain filing systems, both electronic and physical;
- Other ad hoc administrative and clerical tasks that may be assigned by managers or direct superior.
- O’level standard of education;
- Able to work under pressure;
- Excellent call handling skills;
- Good level of spoken and written Maltese and English as well as proficiency in MS Office;
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task;
- Able to offer good customer service;
- Professional attitude and appearance;
- Previous experience in a similar job will be considered an asset.
*If you’re interested in applying for this role please send a cover letter and your CV.
Global Tech Malta:
Global Tech Malta is a dynamic, multi-faceted company that specializes in solar, fire, safety, and security solutions, together with engineering services. Our mission is to provide quality service and superior value for homes and businesses. We carry a number of leading global brands, and our team of engineers and industry professionals have more than 50 years of combined experience.