One of our clients are looking to recruit a qualified accountant with a minimum of eight years post qualification experience to fill the position of Technical Manager. The successful applicant will report directly to the CEO, leading the technical team and driving the technical agenda.
- Directing research and writing papers and guidance for issuance to members.
- Directing the formulation of the Continuous Professional Education Programme
- Assisting the CEO and committees with relevant issues to enable them to meet their objectives
- Represent and promote the institute locally and internationally.
Education and Experience:
- Applicants must be fully qualified accountants with a minimum of eight years PQE
- Applicants should have strong experience in financial reporting and audit
- Extensive previous experience of leading and managing a team.
- Strong technical accounting knowledge, ideally including an in depth understanding of IFRS.
- Fluency in English and Maltese is essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a key consideration
- A willingness to travel.