Our client is an independent, owner-managed, group of companies providing a wide range of bespoke professional services to private individuals, families and international corporate clients. They are currently looking to grow their team of professionals and are looking to recruit a Senior Bookkeeper.
The chosen candidate will be responsible for maintaining the accounting records and assisting with the preparation of Trust and Company financial statements and management accounts.
- The posting of cash and journals in the nominal ledgers
- The preparation of loan interest calculations and reconciling bank and loan accounts
- The reconciliation of bank and other ledger balances
- The calculation and accrual of company expenses
- Assisting with the compilation of management accounts
- Assisting with the transfer of trial balance information into the financial statements template
- The preparation of trust and company accounts
- The preparation of the associated working papers and evidencing balances to the financial statements
- Assisting with auditors queries
- Undertaking the annual review process of entities for which accounts have been prepared
- Liaising with other departments within the Group