Motors Inc. in Malta is looking to recruit a Senior Accounts Clerk
to join their team within their Finance Department on a full-time basis. The chosen candidate will be reporting to the Deputy Finance Manager.
Main Objective of the Job:
Main duties include financial and clerical administration. To ensure accuracy and efficiency of operations and that the company receives payments for goods and services. To properly record transactions with attention to detail and with the deployment of organizational skills.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
Skills and Abilities:
- Effect various postings into various accounting ledgers.
- Actively involved in the procurement process, including checking the correctness of purchase invoices.
- Carry out regular supplier statements reconciliations and follow up on differences with suppliers.
- Preparation of regular bank, cash, and credit card account reconciliations.
- Assisting and taking part in stock-takes.
- Issuing of payments to suppliers.
- Assisting with the preparation of VAT returns.
- Active involvement in year-end audits.
- Assisting with end-of-month routines.
- Assisting in the preparation and compilation of any ad hoc reports/assignments as directed by management/superior.
- Keeping an up-to-date and organized filing system.
- Any other duty as required and as directed by a superior.
Motors Inc. is the new company formed following the merger between Cars International Ltd. and Pater Group. Cars International Ltd. is co-owned by Tum Invest Group and United Group, while Pater Group owns UCIM Co. Ltd., Meridian Enterprises Ltd. and Waldorf Auto Services. The merge into Motors Inc. provides great opportunity to maximise talent potential, operational efficiency and cost-effectiveness by joining winning forces. Motors Inc. is a one-stop-shop where interested customers can buy new, affordable, high-tech and luxury cars, approved used and commercial vehicles. Motors Inc. customers can rely on a full suite of repairs, maintenance and after-sales services.
- Enthusiastic and willing to work in a team.
- Organised and able to prioritise.
- Experience in working in a finance department.
- Strong analytical skills and numerical skills.
- Attention to detail.
- The ability to document and record accordingly.
- The ability to prioritise day-to-day tasks.