Hiring Wizard Limited in Malta is currently looking to recruit a Revenue Controller to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Ensure that all revenue is being accounted for;
- Ensure that invoices are being raised and sent to clients;
- Review aged receivables and ensure timely collection;
- Monitor and control all aspects of the revenue cycle;
- Document revenue-related processes.
- Work closely with the accounting teams in Malta and the UK to ensure that revenue records are complete, and all clients have been charged as per contract in order to maximize revenue;
- Understand the business of each company within the group and the events that trigger a revenue transaction;
- Periodically review the various operating systems to ensure that billing data has been correctly inputted and revenue transactions are being automatically recorded when required;
- Keep track of exceptional/one-off charges and ensure that required manual billing interventions have been executed;
- Ensure that behavioral fees charged to the company by the card schemes (Visa and Mastercard) are being recharged to the clients/merchants;
- Ensure there are no gaps throughout the process from the recording of revenue to raising an invoice to a client/merchant;
- Ensure continuous collection for revenue and other amounts due from clients/merchants including direct debits and client chasing;
- Identify and report risks related to revenue and trade receivables;
- Develop solutions to any shortcomings identified and liaise with the relevant individuals/departments for implementation;
- Give extra attention to new systems and test thoroughly to ensure revenue transactions are being executed and going through the full revenue cycle;
- Prepare weekly reports on the state of trade receivables, highlight problematic accounts and follow through with appropriate action;
- Identify accounts that may require referral to a debt collection agency or write-off as a bad debt;
- Maintain adequate documentation of all revenue processes;
- Assist and backup team members if required for the execution of revenue-related tasks.
- Microsoft Excel at an intermediate level is a must;
- Oracle Netsuite;
- At least 3 years’ experience working in finance;
- Qualified with a finance/accounts related degree or equivalent;
- Performance and efficiency-driven;
- Methodical & excellent problem-solving skills;
- Payments industry experience (desirable).
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels;
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications;
- Good level of numeracy with close attention to detail;
- Good organizational skills and the ability to prioritize workloads & meet deadlines;
- Works well as part of a team;
- Ability to be proactive, good initiative and deliver results;
- Ambition to work in an entrepreneurial environment.
Competitive + Benefits.
Hiring Wizard Limited:
The Hiring Wizard team is a talent attraction expert. Our bespoke recruitment solutions help businesses across the UK to source the right candidates and significantly reduce their cost-per-hire and time-to-hire. Our solutions are tailored to meet your needs and are consistently proven to attract better quality applications in comparison to traditional recruitment agency adverts – all at a fraction of the cost too!