One of our clients are currently looking to recruit a junior accounts executive to join their young team. Working alongside a senior finance executive the role will focus on the preparation of accounts for a group of companies, each with their own set of accounts.
- Inputting of invoices
- Bank reconciliations across multiple accounts in multiple currencies.
- Assisting with cashflow preparations
- Assisting with other working schedules
- other ad-hoc duties as required.
Education and experience:
- A minimum of one years previous experience within an accounting role
- Previous experience with accountancy software such as Navision or Xero.
- Applicants should be actively studying for the ACCA qualification.
- Fluency in English and Maltese.
- A willingness to take on additional responsibilities and grow with the company.
- Able to work on assigned tasks with minimal supervision
- Good communication skills