We are looking to recruit a Junior Accountant to join our finance team. The chosen candidate will be responsible for assisting with the accounting for 3 separate legal entities with elements of inter-company transactions.
- Day to Day Bookkeeping duties, such as issuing of sales invoices, processing purchase/expense invoices and processing of bank transactions.
- Month-end accounting procedures such as preparing journals for adjustments, accruals/prepayments and reconciliations.
- Reviewing transactions to make sure they are in line with the accounting and company procedures.
- Working closely with the management accountant to change and improve procedures for better analysis, where necessary.
- Finalising yearly financial statements and liaising with auditors accordingly.
- Liaising with banks as necessary.
- Ensuring that the company is complying with all local financial legal requirements such as preparing and submitting VAT and tax returns, annual returns, etc.
- Assist in ad-hoc administrative and legal duties.