Our client, an established company in the local market with investments in various different industries in Malta is currently recruiting a Junior Accountant to join their finance team on a full-time basis. Reporting directly to the Accounts Manager, the ideal candidate will be responsible for managing day-to-day accounting functions.
Additionally, the responsibilities will also include:
- Carrying out general accounts receivable and accounts payable functions;
- Coding, posting, and inputting receipt payments and invoices;
- Monitoring customer accounts;
- Issuing of invoices;
- Carrying out accounts receivable payment postings;
- Assisting in month-end reporting procedures.
- Qualified or partly-qualified Accountant; or
- Minimum of 2 years of experience;
- Previous experience in a similar position considered an asset;
- Good command of the English language.
Tailwag is a newly established boutique recruitment agency in Malta backed up by some of the most influential individuals within the industry. Hunters by Nature, Tailwag Recruitment aims to elevate standards within the industry by finding top jobs for top dogs. At Tailwag we offer a thorough, discreet and above all professional service to companies and individuals throughout the island specialising in character-matching and taking the time to understand our candidates and clients. We are all about making sure that your recruitment process, is a walk in the park.
- Meticulous and attentive to detail;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Hardworking and able to manage the time accordingly;
- Able to prioritise work and meet deadlines.