Skillcast is a leading e-learning and technology provider to companies in the UK and across the EU. We are seeking a highly organized and detail-oriented Financial Assistant
to join their finance team.
You will take direction from and report to the Group Financial Controller. You will assist with the day-to-day task in our finance department and play an integral role in maintaining account information.
Experience and Competencies:
- Perform financial data entry and general bookkeeping;
- Manage data, records, and reports by checking for errors and verifying the accuracy of information;
- Prepare client invoices to transmit invoices to clients and process them into the accounting system;
- Provide stellar customer service to our clients;
- Verify authorisation for vendor Invoices, and process them into the accounting system;
- Update and maintain financial records;
- Assist in preparation of financial statements and reports;
- Attend and take notes at all financial department meetings;
- Assist with annual audits as necessary;
- Comply with accounting/finance rules and regulations and all company policies and practices (including data privacy).
- Two years of experience working in an accounting environment;
- Good knowledge of general accounting and bookkeeping practices;
- Degree or diploma in accounting, finance, or related field, or working towards an accounting qualification;
- Mathematical and accounting acuity;
- Knowledge of MS Excel and any accounting software;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Strong work ethic and professional demeanour;
- Excellent spoken and written in English;
- Strong organisational and time-management skills;
- Prioritise daily tasks and take on work proactively to help the team.
Skillcast provides e-learning to companies in the UK, the EU and around the world. Our mission is to 'transform staff compliance". We are based in a large, airy penthouse office in Mriehel, with a big terrace and designated parking.
- Build a career in corporate accounts working in an international operation with clients in the UK and across the EU;
- We are top employers in Malta in terms of our salaries, benefits, and a great working environment.